Skip to main content

Request a refund

You can request a refund or transfer of funds if your account is in credit.

You may have a credit on your account if you:

  • overpaid your account
  • have a payment plan and there is excess credit on your account
  • paid the wrong Western Water account.

If you don't request a refund, the credit will roll over to your next bill.

To request a refund, or transfer funds between Western Water accounts, complete a Transfer or Refund Online Request Form. We will contact you within 10 business days with an outcome.

Video: requesting a refund

Facebook Updates

Email Notifications & Updates