Skip to main content

Update contact details

You should tell us if your name, mailing address, landline telephone number or mobile telephone number has changed.

If your name has changed, you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate, change of name certificate or drivers licence.

To update your details, complete a Change of Customer Details online form.

Information symbol

 Melton suburb name changes: Western Water is aware of new suburb names for parts of the City of Melton area. We will automatically update our records. You do not need to contact us.

Video: updating your contact details

Facebook Updates

Email Notifications & Updates