Western Water employs skilled, motivated and committed people in a wide variety of professional, technical, trade and administrative roles.
To attract, retain and develop talented, committed people we place a strong focus on flexible working conditions, succession planning and training and development programs. We provide a safe and enjoyable work environment where people feel valued, supported and able to fully contribute to organisation goals.
- Asset management
- Plumbers and trades
- Water and wastewater treatment plant operators
- Water quality
- Environmental engineers
- Geographic information services
Customer & Community Relations
- Communications / marketing
- Public relations and media
- Customer service
- Information technology
- Regulation and planning
- Business development
Organisational Risk & Development
- Health & well being programs
- Learning & development programs, including nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid parental leave
- Study leave options
- Support of community volunteers
- Salary sacrificed water accounts
- Work/life balancing options
- Supportive workplace culture
- Equal opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employment
Western Water has policies in place to continually uphold principles of Equal Opportunity, Employee Diversity and Work/Life Balance.
We are committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment and bullying by educating employees and providing an avenue for staff to register a complaint if they feel they are treated unfairly.
These policies influence every human resources decision from recruitment and selection to performance management, remuneration, terms and conditions and behaviour in the workplace.
For more information on careers at Western Water, call (03) 9218 5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.