We strive to exceed customer expectations and ask you to contact us if you have any concerns.
We have procedures in place to manage complaints from first contact through to resolution. We’ll ensure you are listened to and treated fairly.
Step 1: Contact us
Our local Customer Relations and Operations teams are your first point of contact to resolve an issue.
For water and sewer service issues:
- call our Operations Team on 1300 650 422 for a fast resolution to water and sewer issues. We’re available 24 hours, 7 days.
For account and billing issues:
- call us on 1300 650 422 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm, excluding public holidays)
- email email@example.com, or:
- write to us: Western Water, PO Box 2371, Sunbury DC VIC 3429.
While we aim to resolve an issue straight away, some issues may need further investigation. We will take no longer than 10 business days to respond to your complaint.
Step 2: If you’re not satisfied
If you’re not satisfied with the initial response you receive, you can ask for the complaint to be escalated.
Western Water has an internal dispute resolution process in place where your complaint will be reviewed by a Team Leader or Manager. If you continue to remain unsatisfied, your complaint will be referred to an internal panel for review and action.
Step 3: Further help
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, you can refer it to the Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (EWOV).
You can contact EWOV by:
- calling 1800 500 509 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm)
- visiting their website, or:
- writing to Reply Paid 469, Melbourne VIC 8060.