Strategic Asset Management Coordinator
- Full-time role (monthly RDO)
- Salary $106,000 - $118,867 pa plus 9.5% superannuation
- Leadership in the development of our asset management systems
Western Water is seeking an Asset Management professional to play a key role in developing our Asset Management System. As a member of our Strategic Asset Management team, the role will contribute to our long term strategic plans and monitor the health of our rapidly growing asset base.
The Strategic Asset Management Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Leadership of the development and implementation of asset management system across the business.
- The development of long term asset management plans, ensuring assets are managed in an efficient and sustainable manner to meet the ongoing service requirements of our customers
- The implementation of the Asset Management Accountability Framework across the business, including the production and review of relevant documentation
- The preparation of the capital investment submissions for the key renewal portfolios
Our ideal Asset Planning Coordinator, will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management or a related field. Related Post Graduate qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the requirements of ISO 55000 series and the Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF) issued by the Victorian Department of Treasury
- Demonstrated expertise in asset management, with strong focus on infrastructure asset lifecycle planning
- Demonstrated skills and experience in risk assessment and data analysis
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. Our inclusive workplace culture contributes to making Western Water a great place to work. We are committed to creating a workforce which reflects the incredibly diverse customers and communities we serve.
Position Description - Strategic Asset Management Coordinator159KB
To apply, please CLICK HERE and submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience for the role.
Applications close 5:00pm on Friday 12 July 2019.