1. The Promoter is Western Region Water Corporation (“Western Water”) of 36 Macedon Street, Sunbury VIC 3429. ABN 67 433 835 375. Telephone 1300 650 422 from within Victoria or +61 3 9218 5464 from interstate or overseas.
2. Western Water, its officers, employees, agents and consultants will not be liable for any incorrect information, technical errors, fraud, theft, destruction or unauthorised use, access, or alteration of information or property due to your entry.
3. By entering, you release Western Water from all damages or liabilities incurred by you, any third party, or to your property due to the MyWesternWater Competition or any award.
4. Western Water accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or incorrectly submitted submissions.
5. If, for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned Western Water may, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspect the competition.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Western Water reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions during the course of the competition.
8. The prize is a $500 Western Water account credit (“prize”) towards the entrants Western Water account.
9. There are 8 prizes to be won as part of the competition.
10. The total prize pool is $4000.00.
11. Only current Western Water account holders at the time of the Prize draw(s) are eligible. In the event that a winner is no longer a Western Water account holder at the time of the Prize draw they will be considered ineligible.
12. Prizes will be provided to the winner within 28 days after the draw.
13. Western Water reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a different prize of equal value.
14. All Prizes are in Australian dollars.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. Winners must take the Prizes as offered.
17. Conditions of use may apply.
How to enter
18. The competition is open only to Western Water residential account holders who have an active account. Only one entry per Western Water account is permitted.
19. To qualify for a chance to win a Prize, Western Water account holders must: (a) register to use Western Water’s customer portal, MyWesternWater, using the method(s) outlined in clause 20, or: (b) have already registered to use Western Water’s customer portal, MyWesternWater prior to 1 March 2020.
20. Customers can register to use MyWesternWater by successfully completing the registration form at https://my.westernwater.com.au and verifying their registration by clicking on the link that is emailed to them.
21. Customers who are no longer Western Water customers at the time of the Prize draw(s) will be deemed ineligible.
22. Western Water employees, officers and their immediate families as well as agents and consultants of Western Water are ineligible to win a Prize.
23. The competition will be run in two cycles:
(a) The first cycle will open on 1 March 2020 and close at midnight on 1 May 2020. Entries after this date will not be eligible for the first draw. The first draw will have four Prizes to be won.
(b) The second cycle will open on 2 May 2020 and close at midnight on 30 June 2020. Entries after this date will not be eligible. The second draw will have four Prizes to be won.
24. All unsuccessful entries from the first cycle will remain eligible for Prizes, and will be automatically entered into the second cycle.
25. The first cycle Prize draw will take place at 10:00am on 4 May 2020 at Western Water’s office at 36 Macedon Street, Sunbury, Victoria 3429. The first four eligible entries randomly drawn will be deemed a prize winner.
26. The second cycle Prize draw will take place at 10:00am on 1 July 2020 at Western Water’s office at 36 Macedon Street, Sunbury, Victoria 3429. The first four eligible entries randomly drawn will be deemed a prize winner.
27. If any Prize(s) from the first cycle remain unclaimed 28 days after the prize draw, the prize(s) will be forfeited and another first cycle winner will be selected from all eligible first cycle entries.
28. If any Prize(s) from the second cycle remain unclaimed 28 days after the prize draw, the prize(s) will be forfeited and another second cycle winner will be selected from all eligible second cycle entries.
29. Western Water reserves the right not to award one or more Prize(s) in the event that, despite reasonable endeavours, the Prize winner cannot be located or contacted.
30. Prize winners will be notified in writing.
31. Information collected for entry to the competition is for the use of Western Water only.
32. Western Water may require proof of an entrants identity.
33. Western Water may publish the winners first name and suburb on social media and its website.
34. Competition winners may be requested to participate in any news media and/or social media activities surrounding the competition.
35. Competition winners may be requested to provide a testimonial or short statement on why they opted for MyWesternWater for promotional purposes.