Close this alert
Skip to main content

Request a bill copy

If you're missing a bill, you can download a copy on MyWesternWater.

Up to three years of bills are available to download. Register or log in now.

Need older bills?

You can request a tax/account statement that shows the transactions on your account. 

In 2019/20 there is a charge of $28.53 for each block of three financial years requested (or part thereof), excluding the most recent three years. 

To apply for a tax statement, download and send us a Taxation Statement Application Form189KB

Email Notifications & Updates