Skip to main content

Buying or selling property

When you buy or sell a property, it is the responsibility of your conveyancer or solicitor to contact Western Water to transfer the names on the account.

They should advise us of the property transfer by providing a Notice of Acquisition or Disposition.

Customers only need to contact Western Water if they would like to provide an alternative mailing address or to register their concession details.

Information statements

Instagram Updates

Email Notifications & Updates