Skip to main content


Moving into or out of a rental property? Let us know here so we can open a new account or close your existing one.

You can tell us that a tenant is moving into or out of a rental property in our service area if you are:

  • the tenant
  • the landlord, or:
  • the property manager.

You should give us at least 48 hours' notice before the move. That gives us time to:

  • read the water meter
  • set up a new account (if a tenant is moving in), and:
  • close the old account and send a final bill (if a tenant is moving out). 

To tell us a tenant is moving:

Open the residential tenancy advice form


2019/20 Tenancy Change Administration Fee

A fee of $27.04 applies for a water meter reading and associated administration when we are notified of a tenancy change. This is charged to the property owners' account.

Instagram Updates

Email Notifications & Updates