If you're finding it difficult to pay your account, Western Water EasyPay can help.
With Western Water EasyPay you can spread the cost of your services by paying smaller amounts every fortnight or month, instead of a larger amount when your bill arrives.
How it works
- We'll estimate your annual charges and add any amounts already owing.
- We'll recommend a payment amount based on how often you'd like to pay.
- If you agree to the recommendation, we'll register a payment arrangement on your account.
- You can start making payments.
You can make payments via:
- Direct debit: we'll automatically deduct the payment from your bank account. Find out more.
- Centrepay: we'll automatically deduct the payment from your Centrelink payments. Find out more.
Or you can choose to pay via any of our other payment methods.
Call us on 1300 650 422 and we'll help arrange a plan to suit your needs.
Cancelling or changing your plan
You can cancel or change your plan at any time. If you’re paying by direct debit you should provide at least three days’ notice.
If you cancel your plan, any outstanding amounts owing on your account must be paid.