Find the standards, guidelines and servicing plans you will need to follow when developing land in the Western Water region.
Products and materials used shall be in accordance with City West Water approved products and materials specified on the MRWA portal unless otherwise amended.
Guide to new customer contributions (NCCs)671KB
See our Development Servicing Plans Policy
Development Servicing Plans - Water54MB
Warning: This file is larger than 50MB and may take some time to download.
Development Servicing Plans - Sewer57MB
Warning: this file is larger than 50MB and may make some time to download.
Class A recycled water developer guidelines70KB
CCTV inspections standards239KB
The design of sewer mains must be in accordance with:
- WSA 02-2014-3.1 Sewerage Code of Australia Melbourne Retail Water Agencies Edition Version 2, and:
- Western Water's supplementary sewerage design standard, July 2020159KB
The design of water and recycled water mains must be in accordance with:
- WSA 03-2011-3.1 Water Supply Code of Australia Melbourne Retail Water Agencies Edition Version 2, and:
- Western Water's supplementary water design standard, January 2018443KB
The design of sewer pumping stations must be in accordance with:
- WSA 04-2005.2.1 Sewerage Pumping Station Code of Australia, and:
- Western Water's supplementary sewage pump station design standard, January 2018981KB