Working closely with the GM People, Culture & Technology, Senior Leaders and the broader business to ensure effective people management practices are in place. You will champion the organisation’s values to drive a culture of high performance and delivery of P&C initiatives.
- Partner with the business to continuously improve people management practices and engagement, including developing HR metrics to assist leaders in their decision-making process
- End to end management of employee relations matters
- Enhance the Talent strategy through review of the organisation’s EVP and brand, as well as hands on recruitment and selection
- Support change management initiatives where necessary
- Involvement in developing and delivering OD initiatives, working closely with the OD Manager.
You will be an experienced HR practitioner with an interactive and approachable style combined with a passion for excellence.
Additionally, you will have:
- The ability to support strategic direction and contribute to the development of plans, strategies and team goals;
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge and experience in change management;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing a broad range of ER matters;
- Previous experience in talent management at both a strategic and hands on capacity.
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Position Description - Senior People & Culture Business Partner167KB
If the above sounds like you, CLICK HERE to apply!
For more information, contact Michelle Nugara at The Next Step on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number: 2982519.
Research Project: Development of intelligent water network - a case study for one of Australia’s fastest urban growth areas
There is an opportunity for higher study and work in the water industry at the same time.
The role of Intelligent Network PhD Scholarship is an initiative between Victoria University and Western Water. If you are a successful applicant you will be involved with the implementation of Western Water’s Network Intelligence Strategy.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work with leading edge technology for the water, sewer & recycled water networks and digital metering. Your PhD will be with Victoria University while implementing solutions at Western Water’s systems.
Challenges facing the Victorian water corporations in maintaining safe and resilient water supplies, include population growth, aging infrastructure, customer expectations and climate change.
For this reason, the successful PhD applicant will work alongside academic and industry in developing an Intelligent Water Network Strategy & Action Plan. It will consist of water, sewer and recycled water network devices that provide intelligence, communication systems and digital metering that can ultimately enable cost-effective asset management investment decisions.
More specifically, algorithms will be developed to:
- identify water usage signatory information
- utilise Big Data management
- explore system operation in terms of water balance
- implement Information and Communications Technology (ICT) including remote sensing technologies.
Stipend value in 2019
- $27,600 per annum. After the first year, the candidate will also be eligible for a performance based attractive increment in the scholarship of total $25k distributed over the remaining 2.5 years of PhD.
Required disciplinary background
- Water engineering and Big Data management.
- Intelligent Water Network supported by sensors and smart meters.
- IP assignment
- Driver’s license
- Police check may be required before commencement.
Information on the process for submitting an application can be seen on Victoria University’s website: https://www.vu.edu.au/study-at-vu/how-to-apply/graduate-research-applicants/doctor-of-philosophy
For further information, please contact Associate Professor Ashok Sharma: email@example.com