- Fixed Term 12 month Role
- Full-time/ Part-time (4 days per week)
- Salary $61,314 pa plus 9.5% superannuation (pro-rata for part-time)
Western Water is a modern forward-thinking water utility business, operating in one of Australia's fastest growing regions. With a real drive to innovate and become better at what we do, we are proud of our customer focus, people-centric culture and our strong connection with our local community. Our dedicated teams are diverse with a wide range of skills.
Our Developer Services team is currently seeking an administration officer to join and support the team for the next 12 months during a period of unprecedented growth in Western Water’s region.
The role will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and information on Developer Services related matters to customers, stakeholders and the broader community.
- Preparing, sending and recording land development correspondence in line with Western Water’s land development process
- Capturing all land development referrals and other correspondence, data entry, and distribution of work to Project Managers under the guidance of the Land Development Coordinator
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A commitment to uphold the Western Water Values at all times
- Previous experience in the utility or land development sector would be an advantage
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We also encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Position Description - Developer Services Administration Officer125KB
To apply, please CLICK HERE and submit your resume and a separate cover letter addressing:
- Why do you want to work for Western Water?
- How do you manage your time and prioritise tasks?
- Tell us about your data management experience.
- Provide an overview of any relevant experience in the utility services sector or land development industry.
Applications close Monday 27 January 2020