- Fixed term 12 month contract
- Salary from $86,485 - $94,181 pa plus 9.5% super
- Join a trusted, innovative organisation with an excellent reputation and a great culture
Western Water is a modern forward-thinking water utility business, operating in one of Australia's fastest growing regions. With a real drive to innovate and become better at what we do, we are proud of our customer focus, people-centric culture and our strong connection with our local community. Our dedicated teams are diverse with a wide range of skills.
Our Risk and Compliance Team is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Emergency and Insurance Specialist who embraces change and has a genuine interest in contributing towards better customer and community outcomes.
The role will be responsible for:
- Providing the business with frameworks, tools and specialist guidance in the management of business wide emergency management and insurance.
- Assist with management of incidents and emergencies large and small, and facilitation of follow up activities such as Debrief and corrective actions.
- Co-ordinating training programs and organising emergency exercises to prepare the organisation for responding to incidents, emergencies and business continuity events
- Managing internal and external claims and liaising with Insurance assessor and customers.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Tertiary qualifications or able to show demonstrable experience in Emergency Management and/or Insurance Management, Business or related fields
- Thorough understanding of the underlying principles of, emergency management, business continuity, and other broader management systems
- Knowledge of all aspects of Insurance requirements and processes, including renewal and claim management.
- Demonstrated experience in, emergency and/or insurance management processes is highly desirable.
At Western Water we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Position Description - Emergency and Insurance Specialist148KB
To apply, please Click Here submit your resume and a cover letter demonstrating your relevant experience.
Applications close Sunday 16th May 2021.