We're inviting primary and secondary schools in our region to submit an expression of interest to participate in the 2019 Kids Teaching Kids Conference.
We will be selecting one primary school and one secondary school to sponsor. This will provide the opportunity for 10 participants (must include at least 1 teacher) from each school to participate, valued at $2000.
Kids Teaching Kids was founded 20 years ago and promotes positive wellbeing and helps build resilience. It raises awareness and drives action on local and global environment issues, bringing communities together to feel empowered and make positive changes.
The annual educational and interactive conference is an amazing opportunity to network with other students and teachers from all over Australia, participate and be educated in peer teaching workshops, and feel empowered to make a difference.
- Conference Day 1: Tuesday 22 October, 8:30am – 8:30pm (includes Gala Dinner in the evening), held at The University of Melbourne, Parkville
- Conference Day 2: Wednesday 23 October, 9:00am – 2:30pm, held at Collingwood Children’s Farm, Collingwood.
The sponsorship will provide the winning schools:
- accommodation in Melbourne’s CBD on the Tuesday night
- food at the conference for two days, including the gala dinner
- opportunity to participate in workshops and activities conducted during the conference.
Submit an Expressions of Interest form now.
Expressions of interest close on Friday 24 May 2019 at 5:00pm. The winning schools will be announced on Friday 31 May 2019.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with completing an expression of interested, please contact 0404 865 597 or email@example.com.