20 March 2019
Do you have a young family? Would you like to know more about the future of water in the Sunbury region?
Sunbury's population is expected to double in the next 20 years. Combine this with climate change, and it's more important than ever to make sure we have the right plans in place for our future water services.
We're really keen to 'talk water' with young families in the Sunbury area, to share with you our ideas, and to find out what's important to you and your family's future when it comes to:
- water supply
- wastewater management
- stormwater solutions
- access to healthy waterways and green spaces.
Come and talk to us
- When: Wednesday 27 March, 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Where: Goonawarra Community Centre, Sunbury
- More: This is a free event with a thank you pack for every attendee. Morning tea will be provided. Children are welcome.
- RSVP: Call (03) 9218 5455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hosting a number of events where you can have your say on Sunbury's Water Future. Find out more.
Back to the Newsroom