Skip to main content

Claim a concession

Concessions are available at your primary place of residence if you hold one or more eligible cards. You need to register your concession card with Greater Western Water to claim your concession.

Eligible cards include:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Department of Veteran Affairs Gold Card (excluding dependants), War Widow’s Card or TPI Card.

Only one card can be registered per property.

The maximum concession in 2022/23 is $354.10 where both water and sewerage services are available, or $177.05 if only water is available. The concession amount is distributed across the three bills you receive from us each year.

Register your card

Your card must be registered with us. To do this:

Your concession will then be automatically applied to your future bills.

If you are unable to log into My Water or contact via webchat or SMS, you can use our concession form.

For more information, visit the Department of Health and Human Services website.