Skip to main content

Tax time tips

At tax time, investment property owners may need a list of payments or copies of their Greater Western Water bills to complete their tax returns.

Payment history

You can view and download a history of your payments on My Water. Register or log in now.

Bill copies

Properties in the area previously serviced by Western Water are billed three times per year, not quarterly. If you have three bills with you already, that’s probably all you need.

You can download bills for up to three years on My Water. Register or log in now.

We can also email a copy of a bill issued since 1 July 2011. To request bills:

Bills issued before 1 July 2011

For tax statements, or a list of transactions made before 1 July 2011, please contact Greater Western Water. Please note that charges may apply.