Skip to main content

Update contact details

You should tell us if your name, mailing address, landline telephone number or mobile telephone number has changed.

To update your mailing address or phone number:

To update your name, you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate, change of name certificate or drivers licence. You can submit this by logging in to My Water.