Skip to main content

Non-residential tenant

Bills for water and sewer services at non-residential properties are sent to the property owner.

Some property owners choose to recover these costs from their tenant as part of the lease agreement. Please contact your landlord or property manager for more information.

Trade waste

If your business discharges waste into the sewer system, you may need to set up a trade waste agreement. Read more.