Skip to main content

Land development

In general, subdivided land in Western Water’s service region must be provided with reticulated water and/or sewerage services.

Western Water works with land developers and industry partners to provide water and sewerage services and support integrated water management solutions for our growing community.

In this section you will find information on the process for developing land, fees and charges, forms and Western Water's design standards.

Email Notifications & Updates

Get news and alerts from us.