- 12 months Fixed Term Contract Role
- Salary $63,000 – $68,500 plus 9.5% superannuation
- Join a trusted, innovative organisation with an excellent reputation and great culture
Western Water is a modern, forward-thinking water utility business, operating in one of Australia's fastest-growing regions. With a real drive to innovate and become better at what we do, we are proud of our customer focus, people-centric culture and our strong connection with our local community. Our dedicated teams are diverse, with a wide range of skills.
Together with City West Water, we are creating a new water corporation called Greater Western Water that will service the city, the fast-growing area west of Melbourne and surrounding communities.
From 1 July 2021, Greater Western Water will bring together the best of both water businesses to enhance customer service and water security and provide more affordable services for our communities. With an expected 100,000 new customers over the next 10 years, Greater Western Water will also offer new job opportunities as we increase our capacity to meet future demand.
Our Property Services Team is currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced customer-focused professionals who embraces change, pay attention to detail and have a genuine interest in contributing to better customer and community outcomes. Our Property Services Team is a small, tight-knit team responsible for supporting property development across our region – one of the fastest-growing in Victoria.
The Property Services Team Member will:
- Provide specialist advice to customers, plumbers, consultants and developers on water and sewer connections, and metering & servicing via phone calls or email.
- Assess new water and sewer connections, unit and commercial development applications, build over easement applications, ensuring applications meet Western Water’s requirements.
- Provide excellent multi-channel customer service to Western Water stakeholders.
- Ensuring applications meet backflow requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a busy customer service centre.
- The ability to learn new tasks quickly and adapt to changing processes.
- Intermediate computer skill including proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to uphold the Western Water values at all times.
- Previous experience in council, utility, or the building industry.
At Western Water, we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.