Congratulations to the winners of our National Water Week Poster Competition.
The theme for the 2021 National Water Week Competition was ‘Caring for water and Country’. This year we were thrilled to have received 142 entries from 16 schools across our region.
The winners were announced during our online event on Monday 18 October 2021.
Congratulations to all of the winners:
1st place – Connor, Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Specialist School
1. Raviraj – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
2. Jessica – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
3. Edward – Newham PS
1. Ethan – Lancefield PS
2. Jack – Penleigh & Essendon Grammar
3. Ida – Macedon PS
1. Lily – St Dominic’s PS, Melton
2. Levi – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
3. Justice – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
1. Luke – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
2. Tanish, Holy Trinity PS, Sunbury
3. David – St Anne’s PS, Sunbury
Special mention - Aekam – Rockbank PS
Special mention - Sarah - St Anne's PS, Sunbury
The winners in each category receive:
- First prize: $100 gift card
- Second prize: $50 gift card
- Third prize: $30 gift card
- Special mention: $30 gift card
The winner of this year’s school prize is Gisborne Primary School, Sunbury. They received $500 towards a sustainable project at their school, proudly supported by Southern Rural Water.
All students who entered will receive a participation certificate to show our appreciation of their efforts. These certificates will be sent to the students’ school.