We understand some customers may be financially impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19). We are here to assist.
Get a concession of up to $337.10 per year at your principal place of residence if you hold one of the following cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card (excluding dependants), War Widows Card or TPI Card.
To register your card:
More time to pay
We can extend the due date of your bill.
If possible, please contact us before your bill is due.
Make fortnightly or monthly payments towards your account over 12 months.
We'll provide a personalised payment estimate that takes into account your current balance and the estimate of your costs going forward.
How this works:
- If your typical bill is $400, your annual costs might be around $1200. We may be able to split this into payments of $46 per fortnight or $100 per month.
- If your typical bill is $100, your annual costs might be around $300. We may be able to split this into payments of $12 per fortnight or $25 per month.
To get started:
We have other support options including:
- Utility Relief Grants - check your eligibility
- WaterTight in-home water audits
- Financial counselling and other support services
Contact us to discuss your eligibility.