Skip to main content

Trade waste applications

Trade waste customers must develop a management plan and submit an application form before they discharge trade or septic waste.

When you submit your application, you must supply:

  • layout plans of areas used in the generation and transport of trade waste or septic waste
  • plans of equipment and details of processes which are to be used for the treatment of the trade waste before it enters the sewerage system
  • plans and details of all pipes, floor channels and drains used to convey the trade waste from the source of discharge to any apparatus used for treatment of the trade waste
  • details of the method of measuring the total volume of trade waste or septic waste to be discharged
  • other information as required by Greater Western Water.

TRADE WASTE APPLICATION FORM (362KB) - for use if your property is in the area previously serviced by Western Water.

For application fees, click here.

What size grease trap do I need?