Our social media profiles exist so that you can join in conversation, connect with others and hear about our activities, events and programs.
Join us on:
Our social media house rules
We encourage discussion and endeavour to respond to questions where appropriate.
Keep in mind that we only monitor social media during normal business hours and we don't consider all of our responses as formal responses. If an urgent or personal matter arises you should contact by calling 1300 650 422 (or +61 3 9218 5400 from overseas).
The views expressed on our social media profiles are those of the sender and not necessarily shared by Western Water.
We want everyone to feel comfortable online, so don’t:
- threaten, harass, abuse or become violent
- offend others, particularly in reference to an individual’s age, race, gender, sexuality, political beliefs, religion or disability
- use obscene or offensive language
- repost comments continuously
- spam or advertise on our profiles
- share information that you want to keep private
- break the Terms and Conditions of the social media website you are using.
Play by the rules. If you don’t, we may moderate and potentially remove your comment or post. If you continue to violate the rules your posts may be blocked.
By posting on social media channels, you may be making information publicly available to others.
We may use personal information in accordance with our Personal Privacy Charter.