Thanks for using the Greater Western Water website (site).
We refer to Greater Western Water as GWW, us, our or we. We refer to anyone who comes onto this site or accesses it in any way as you.
What is the site for?
- gives you information about GWW and Victoria's water industry
- provides access to account information
- allows you to perform account-related transactions with GWW.
- Due to the nature of the internet and our digital age, GWW can’t guarantee that there won’t be errors in recording, transcribing, storing or transmitting information or in the operation of the site. This means that we’re unable to warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness (despite any apparent date stamping) and completeness of information on our site.
- You access the site at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, GWW is not liable to you or any third party for any damages, losses or liabilities of any kind (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise and including consequential loss or damage) that occurs in connection with your use of the site and any information, material or functionality that forms part of it. If our site contains links to any third-party websites, please be aware that once you leave our site, GWW is not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices associated with any other site or any representations made.
- We own the copyright in the site and its information. Of course, you may print (or PDF) a copy of information from the GWW Website for your personal use. However, you are not allowed to alter, reproduce, transmit or link, frame, cache or mirror any part of the site. Please don’t link to our site from other websites.
- In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the use of the GWW Website, the applicable law is that of the State of Victoria, Australia.